Put August 10 in your diary as it’s a big day for bacon addicts and movie lovers and we’ve got the perfect treat for you!!!
The most bacony of burger fixes, Wendy’s new Baconator burger, the Ultimator, comes loaded with bacon jam, baconnaise, bacon ketchup – yep, you read that correctly – four strips of tantalising thick-cut Manuka smoked streaky bacon, natural Colby cheese and two fresh New Zealand beef patties, all on a toasted Kaiser bun.
While from legendary director Luc Besson (The Fifth Element, Lucy, The Professional) comes Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, a visually spectacular new adventure film starring Dane DeHaan and Cara Delevingne. Rated M: Fantasy Violence.
Coming to cinemas and Wendy’s restaurants nationwide from August 10, here’s your chance to win one of 2 x Ultimator burgers and an in-season double pass to see Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (valued at $69).
For your chance to win simply head over to our Facebook page, ensure you like our page, and tag the friend you’d take on this movie burger date.
- Tickets and vouchers are none transferable
- Must enter via Facebook.com
- You must like the keepingupwithnz.com Facebook page and tag someone in the comments
- One entry per person
- Travel not included
- Winner will be drawn Sunday 13th August 2017
- Must claim the prize within 24hrs
- Prize is 2 x Ultimator burgers and an in-season double pass to see Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (valued at $69)