Yes, he’s back. Originally released in 1991, Terminator 2: Judgment Day is coming back to the big screen, and this time in 3D, from 24 August for a strictly limited time.
In his best (in our opinion) incarnation as the Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger plays the T-800 bad guy/machine gone good. Set 10 years since the events of the Terminator, Sarah Connor’s ordeal is only just beginning. She needs to protect her son John, the future leader of the human resistance, against the machines and from a new shapeshifting Terminator, the T-1000, sent back in time to eliminate John Connor while he’s still a child. Lucky for them they don’t have to face this threat alone, Future John Connor has sent them a warrior, in Arnie form, ordered to protect his younger self at any cost.
This is a movie that has really stood the test of time, so whether you are a hardcore fan or want to see what all the fuss is about, now is the time to see it.
- Tickets and vouchers are none transferable
- Entries are via Facebook.com or Instagram.com
- Facebook entries – you must like the keepingupwithnz Facebook page and tag someone in the comments
- Instagram entries – you must like the keepingupwithnz Instagram profile and tag someone in the comments
- One entry per person per social network i.e one person can enter only once on Facebook and once on Instagram
- Travel not included
- Winner will be drawn Monday 21th August 2017
- Must claim the prize within 24hrs
- Prize is a double pass to see Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D in cinemas from Thursday 24th August (please note this is a limited season so don’t delay your visit)