Directed by Roger Donaldson (The World’s Fastest Indian) McLaren is the definitive tale of New Zealander Bruce McLaren, who created a motor racing empire from his shed.
The inspirational documentary accounts of one man’s pioneering spirit, unswerving tenacity and endless passion, McLaren is the untold story of a New Zealand world motor racing icon.
Born in New Zealand in 1937, Bruce McLaren’s determination to make it to the summit of global motor racing circles saw his name become synonymous with the sport; displaying an incomparable will to succeed and desire to better both himself and his burgeoning super brand.
In following a singular dream, McLaren elicited the loyalty, determination and love of family, friends and colleagues to create a dynasty that lives on to this day. Revealing the challenges and adversities faced along the way, including a childhood illness which threatened to alter the path of his life, McLaren is the story of one man’s unfaltering commitment to his vision which will inspire generations of sporting fans.
To celebrate the release of McLaren on DVD on 30 August, we have five copies to give away. *T&C’s apply.
For your chance to win simply answer the question below. You can also enter via our Facebook and Instagram.
For which sport is McLaren now a household name?
- Prize is one copy of McLaren on DVD
- Entries are via keepingupwithnz.com, Facebook.com or Instagram.com
- Facebook entries – you must like the keepingupwithnz Facebook page and tag someone in the comments
- Instagram entries – you must like the keepingupwithnz Instagram profile and tag someone in the comments
- One entry per person per social network i.e one person can enter only once on Facebook and once on Instagram
- Winner will be drawn on Thurs 31st of August 2017
- Must claim the prize within 24hrs