A star-studded guest line-up and the latest in gaming, cosplay, anime and comics come together to create the largest ARMAGEDDON EXPO in New Zealand history.
Returning to Auckland’s ASB Showgrounds this 20 – 23 October, the 2017 event features the biggest line-up of celebrity guests the expo has ever hosted with stars including:
- John Barrowman – Arrow and Doctor Who
- Nathan Fillion – Castle
- Tom Felton – Harry Potter
- Holland Roden – Teen Wolf
- Pom Klementieff – Guardians of the Galaxy
- Osric Chau – Supernatural
- Walter Koenig – Star Trek
- Enver Gjokaj – Agent Carter
- Erica Cerra and Ricky Whittle – The 100
- Jacqueline Toboni – Grimm
- David Blue – Stargate Universe
Other activities available during the event are Drive-In Movie Screenings, the Brother Cosplay Contest, Zombie Alley, E-Sports competitions and wrestling among other things.
General entry tickets are on sale now from iTicket. Photo and Autograph tokens for Nathan Fillion, Tom Felton and John Barrowman. All other guest tokens will be released on September 28th.
The show will continue to host a massive range of exhibitors from home crafted artist alley stalls, collectables, anime merchandise to a number of MASSIVE Gaming and entertainment areas with Disney/Marvel,
PlayStation, Nintendo, MightyApe Hewlett Packard, Samsung and more!
So, if you’re a fan of all things pop culture and want a chance to be at AMEGEDDON aka #AUCKGEDDON 2017 then we’ve got some double passes to give away.
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
4 ways to win!!!!
There are four ways to enter as we’ll be giving away one pass on the website and one each via our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles. *T&C’s apply.
For your chance to enter here, simply fill in the form below telling us who you’d be most excited to see at AMAGEDDON EXPO. Please include your postal address. Then head over to the below social media profiles for another chance to win!!!
[contact_form email=”email@example.com” subject=”ARMAGEDDON”]
- The prize is a double pass to ARMAGEDDON EXPO, ASB Showgrounds, 20 – 23 October 2017.
- Tickets are non-transferable.
- Winners will be drawn on 2 October.
- Entry is via keepingupwithnz.com, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram profiles.
- Entrants can enter via all four methods.
- By entering this competition via keepingupwithnz.com you are subscribing to our emails. If you do not wish to subscribe please add the word unsubscribe in your message.