You’ve been slogging away all winter. You’ve commuted through rain, hail and wind, eaten your fair share of Uber Eats and binged everything on Netflix and Lightbox but finally there’s a big ball of light at the end of the tunnel. Summer is almost here and a rest is on its way. To celebrate this Labour Day, KUWNZ have teamed up with SKYCITY to give one of you a proper day off with a chance to win a night at SKYCITY Grand Hotel plus dinner at Federal Delicatessen!
Have a look at what’s in store in our video below.
The luxurious giveaway is valued at over $600 and includes:
- One night’s stay at Auckland’s SKYCITY Grand Hotel
- Breakfast at Gusto at The Grand
- Plus dinner at Federal Delicatessen
- T&C’s apply – please read below*
The award winning SKYCITY Grand Hotel in central Auckland boasts lots of facilities that’ll keep you comfortable during your stay – allowing you to unwind and really spoil yourself. You can pamper your body, mind and soul at Eden Day Spa** or hit the gym and heated lap pool for a bit of exercise, a sauna or a dip in the spa pool.
So, why do we have the Labour Day holiday? Well here’s some fun facts:
- Labour Day commemorates the struggle for the eight hour working day
- In 1840 NZ workers were among the first to claim this right
- The Labour Day Act of 1899 created a statutory public holiday on the second Wednesday in October, first celebrated in 1900
- The holiday was ‘Mondayised’ in 1910, and since then it has been held on the fourth Monday in October
How to win!!!
For your chance to win head over to our Facebook page and then simply post a photo of yourself hard a work in the comments and tag who you’d like to take with you on this luxury city break. For another chance to win visit our Instagram profile, like and tag a friend in the comments. If you’re not on social media you can enter right her on the website but completing the form below telling us why you deserve a break. Good luck.
- NZ residents only
- Restricted to ages 18 and over
- The prize includes one night’s stay at the Auckland SKYCITY Grand Hotel (up to the value of $399), breakfast at Gusto at The Grand (up to $32 per person for two people) and dinner at Federal Delicatessen (up to $130 total) redeemable by 23rd April 2018 and subject to availability
- Entry is via Facebook, and Instagram profiles
- Entrants can enter as many times as they like via each method
- Only one winner will be drawn
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Winners will be drawn on 23 October
- Once notified the winner must respond within 24hrs or another winner will be drawn
- If you enter via keepingupwithnz.com you are subscribing to our emails please say ‘unsubscribe’ in your message if you do not wish to do this
**Not included in the prize