The Armageddon Expo is back (aka #Auckgeddon) at ASB Showgrounds on 25th – 28th October and we want YOU to be there.
For those new to the event, Armageddon is a celebration of a diverse mixture of cosplay, gaming, geekdom, collectibles, animation, pop culture and more, held over a three-and-a-half-day long weekend, with international guests, the biggest gaming displays from PlayStation and Nintendo (and more!) that can be seen in NZ, cosplay events, music, movies, deals and specials on toys and collectibles and overall a great entertaining event for all ages.
This year’s line-up features something for all the sweaty nerds and casual comic book fans. You can check out panels with movies stars like Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter), Jon Heder (Nepolean Dynamite, Blades of Glory) or Sean Gunn (Guardians of The Galaxy, Avengers: Endgame). And, fans of Supernatural will be able to see Ruth Connell and Rob Benedict.
Comic book nerds will be pleased to hear that writer Nick Spencer will be in attendance too. He’s known for his creator-owned titles at Image Comics, including Morning Glories, Thief of Thieves, Bedlam, The Fix; for his work on such DC Comics books as Action Comics, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents, and for his Marvel Comics on the series Secret Avengers, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Avengers World, Ant-Man, The Amazing Spider-Man.
If the paranormal is your thing then on Sunday only you can catch Officers Minogue and O’Leary who first came to the world’s attention in What We Do in the Shadows created by Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clement. This led to them getting their own hit television series Wellington Paranormal.
So, for your chance to win one of four double passes (*T&Cs apply) to attend one day of the event (excluding Saturday 26th October) visit our Facebook or Instagram profiles and post a pic of your best cosplay outfits in the comments of our competition post. Alternatively, you can email a submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- Each prize is 1 x double pass to attend Armageddon Expo in Auckland for one day only during 25th – 28th October 2019 – (excluding Saturday 26th October)
- The prize will be drawn on Friday 11th October – winner must respond within 24hrs of being notified or another winner will be drawn
- Non-transferable and no cash exchange
- Entry is via keepingupwithnz.com, Facebook or Instagram and entrants can enter via both channels
- Facebook and Instagram entries must like our pages to be eligible to win
- People can enter as many times as they like